Had a tough week? Feeling tired and need a skin pick-me-up? We’re here to help!
Glow always starts from within, so make sure you put in what you want to shine out. Eating healthily and drinking plenty of water works wonders, both physically and mentally.
If you’ve been eating well, drinking two or more litres of water a day and you still feel like you have dull skin, then why not try something new? To help, we’ve put together a list of the products you need to get that fresh face look back.
- A good, consistent skin routine makes skin appear brighter and softer. Dull skin always needs to be primed, so give our Primed & Ready® Reviving Anti-Fatigue Illuminating Primer a try. It preps, illuminates and revives tired-looking skin. Another added bonus is that this primer is infused with Witch Hazel, which helps to control and combat blemishes and redness.
- Conceal and camouflage. To brighten your under eyes and conceal dark areas with your concealer, try a lighter shade. We recommend either Lasting Perfection Concealer or Illuminating Touch.
- The base is key to a flawless face. If you’re after a dewier, more radiant glow, try opting for a less heavy foundation, like the Lasting Perfection Weightless Foundation or one that’s packed with glow, like our Illuminating Touch Foundation. It melts into the complexion to feel like skin, whilst also providing a transfer-proof finish and long-lasting coverage.
- Holla the highlighter! Add a few drops of the Gorgeous Glow Liquid Highlighter Drops to any base product to illuminate the face and brighten dark areas in seconds.
- Glaze on the Glow. If you really want to glow to the Gods, try one of our new Jelly Highlighter and Bronzer. An individual jelly-textured highlighter suitable for all skin tones, offering a lustrous, soft finish. It can be applied to the face and body. A good glow knows no boundaries.
There you have it – our top tips for glowing skin, no matter how hard your week’s been. Give this routine a try and you’ll feel like you’ve finally mastered the art of goddess skin.